IIPE is retained by clients to provide turn-key candidate search and research. Our clients appreciate our ability to accelerate the time-to-fill with the delivery of qualified, long term placements. IIPE’s success is very much tied to our dedication and commitment to the establishment of client relationships and specifically understanding our clients’ culture and management style.
IIPE’s search and research services include:
- Exemplary leadership. Karen Russo, IIPE’s Principal has been a successful, executive recruiter for more than 28 years. Since 2001, she has been part of the Pinnacle Society, the nation’s premier consortium of top recruiters with membership limited to 75 people nationally and now serves on its membership committee. Karen also personally trains IIPE’s staff in conducting superior quality research and search.
- Detailed assignment scoping. IIPE’s scope of work includes complete clarification about the position and the associated qualifications, competencies and challenges, as well as the culture and style of the hiring organization in order to discern outstanding candidates.
- Superior placement retention. Our average placement retention rate exceeds four years.
- We embrace a new perspective in search. We offer uniquely tailored recruitment solutions which will accommodate your budget and enhance your bottom-line (our fees can be modified or retained).
- Dual approach to candidate sourcing. IIPE has the capacity to extract accurate information from any Internet site in minutes through proprietary software. This ability combined with customized screening methods enables IIPE to produce high volume passive talent lists. Our process covers Boolean string searches, crowd sourcing, social media, associations and more.
- We maintain a proprietary talent database, target lists and network to search out the best talent, including those in the “hidden” candidate market.
- We avail ourselves of the most current job market databases and electronic information providers to evaluate labor demographics, as well as industry and economic trends
IIPE Proprietary Search & Research Process:
IIPE clients only interested in research can engage IIPE for phases one and two. Ask an IIPE Sales Associate for package pricing on turn-key search and research projects.